We make running and operating an online store simple, with reasonable levels of flexibility and several vital features such as inventory and tax management, secure payments, and shipping integration.
Look at what other features are included:
- Manage categories and sub-categories.
- Feature categories within navigation or on the homepage.
- Set page URL’s and SEO elements for categories.
- Manage categories thumbnails, and images.
- Search and sort to easily find products in certain categories or with specific attributes.
- Easily manage and edit products.
- Product fields include name, SKU, product details, additional details, list price, your price, weight, stock.
- Add and manage main product images and additional product images.
- Microsoft Word-like editor for managing content block, such as product details.
- Feature products on the homepage.
- Add products to a single category or multiple categories.
- Add and manage product options and option groups.
- Add and manage related products.
- Manage (approve and delete) product reviews.
- Set product page URL and SEO elements for products.
- Manage content pages and create new content pages.
- Edit pages using a Microsoft Word-like content editor.
- Add images and manage uploaded image library.
- Image editing and cropping tool.
- Set page as “active” or “inactive”.
- Set page URL and SEO elements.
- Manage blog posts.
- Set blog publish date.
- Set post as “active” or “inactive”.
- Add blog summary and full blog post using Microsoft Word-like content editor.
- Add images and manage uploaded image library.
- Select blog category and author.
- Attached are blog posts to product pages.
- Set post URL and SEO elements.
- Manage homepage banners.
- Set banner sort orders.
- Set banner URL or leave unlinked.
- Set banners as “active” or “inactive”.
- Manage your main navigations including header, side, and footer.
- Add drop-down to the main navigation.
- Set links to open in the same or new window.
Auto Email Messages
- Manage main email template design.
- Set messaging for order status emails.
- Set messaging for an email on product reviews and blog comment submissions.
- Manage all product reviews.
- Set reviews to “approved” or delete reviews.
- Search and sort to easily find customers by first name and last name.
- Manage customer accounts.
- View customer details and previous orders.
- View individual customer’s product reviews.
- Add private comments to a customer.
- Delete customer accounts.
- Reset customer passwords.
- Export customers to Excel.
- Export customers subscribed to the email newsletter to Excel (import capabilities for 3rd party email systems).
- Search and sort to easily find orders by specific variables.
- Manage and updated order status.
- View order number and all customer information.
- View order information and purchase details (products, tax, shipping, addresses, etc.).
- Add private notes to the order.
- View shipping and billing address.
- Create and manage custom order statuses.
- Receive an email when an order is placed.
- Create and manage discount codes.
- Add discount codes to categories, brands, or products.
- Set codes as “active” or “inactive.”
- Ability to set percentages off, amount off, or a set price.
- “Auto Apply” discount codes when product added to cart option.
- Set and manage dates code is active.
- Set minimum and maximum quantity requirements for discount codes.
- Set number of times code can be used before automatically becoming inactive.
- Interactive administrative dashboard with charts and statistics.
- Ability to change dashboard statistics to reflect specific date ranges.
- Dashboard date-range reports include store sales by amount, store sales order volume, new customers vs. returning, top-selling products, top-selling brands, most used discount codes.
- Dashboard general reports (not based on the date range) include low inventory reporting, total products in-store, total categories in-store, customer count, lifetime orders, and lifetime revenue.
- Outside of the dashboard, single reports include sales by date range, top-selling product by date range, low inventory by quantity, and new customer by date range.
- Manage all dynamic title tag structures throughout the website.
- Configure dynamic title and META tags for categories and sub-categories.
- Configure dynamic title and META tags for brand pages.
- Configure dynamic title and META tags for product pages.
- Configure site-wide default title and META tags.
- Configure homepage title and META tags.
- Set unique title, META tags, and URL information for specific content pages, categories, brands, or product pages.
- Set store static shipping rates based on weight, dollar amount, and zone.
- Set specific price or percentage of the order.
- Set free shipping on individual products.
- Set your store’s origin of shipment zip code and country code.
- Active and deactivate shipping carriers.
- Manage shipping methods.
- Activate and deactivate payment types that are available.
- Manage BKT, Raiffeisen Payment gateways.
- Manage PayPal account settings.
- Allow offline payment option (cash on delivery).
- Allow bank transfers.
Taxes & Locations
- Manage countries available.
- Manage tax rates for each US State or Canadian province by percentage.
- Activate and deactivate countries.
- Set shipping zones per state or province.
- Add and delete administration logins with name, email, and password.